How to update your website password
Being pro-active and updating your password is great maintenance process for your website.
It’s important to update your password regularly because the bad guys are always trying their best to access your website.
Login to your website www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin and follow these steps:
1. In the Administration Screen, menu, go to Users > All Users.
2. Click on your username in the list to edit
3. In the Edit User screen, scroll down to the New Password section and click Generate Password button.
4. If you want to change the automatically generated password, overwrite it in a new password in the box provided. The strength box will show how good (strong) your password is.
5. Click the Update User button.
Your new password takes effect immediately.